Rod Bryan - Public Works Director
Phone: (530) 926-7526
Fax: (530) 926-0339
305 N. Mt. Shasta Boulevard, Mt. Shasta, California 96067
Office Hours: 7:00am - 3:00pm
The Public Works Department consists of 11 full time employees, responsible primarily for the operation and maintenance of City streets, buildings and grounds, fleet and equipment, Utilities (consisting of Water Distribution and Wastewater Collection) Drainage and the Wastewater Treatment Plant. City parks are operated by the Mt. Shasta Recreation and Parks District.
Public Works Departments
What is Happening in Public Works?
- View the most recent Public Works Department Newsletter
Forms & Documents
- General Encroachment Permit Application and Instructions
- Sidewalk Sign Encroachment Permit Application and Instructions
- To access City water via City hydrants for construction and other uses, complete Use Permit Application - City Water and return to City Hall.
- Annual Consumer Confidence Report
- Request for Service: Reporting Public Works Problems
- Caltrans Road Conditions
- After Hours Emergencies
- Water & Sewer Rates
How may we help you?
Please Contact Us with any questions, suggestions or concerns.